Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 6

Day 16: a picture of someone who inspires you

rach

Rachael Stace. She’s vegan, gluten free, a gym bunny, plays netball, loves to volunteer and has been on several Spirit of Adventure voyages. When she puts her mind to something she won’t sleep (literally) until it’s done. No matter what happens she always picks herself up, brushes off the dirt and keeps going.

Day 17: a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

In essence, this is a calorie counting app I have on my iPod touch. I’ve never been in to calorie counting, but this one does it for me. I’ve been using it for almost four weeks and, although I sometimes feel restricted (which is kind of the point), it seems to be working.

Day 18: a picture of your biggest insecurity

I don’t think this needs any explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment