Thursday, May 5, 2011

30 day photo challenge in 10 days

Hey guys,

Not really back into blogging yet but I’m going do the 30 day photo challenge, and I don’t think people appreciate it when it’s posted all over Facebook and chokes your newsfeed. So I’ll just do it here! And multiple at a time!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts

Me

1. My middle name is Rebecca

2. I’m the eldest of 6 kids, spread across two families

3. I have a very sweet tooth and a separate stomach for ice cream

4. I’ve had 20 different piercings

5. I love to cook, but only if it turns out right

6. I’m trying to be a vegetarian and I would love to one day be a vegan

7. On a related note, I suck at being vegetarian because I dislike tofu, falafel and all those other meat replacements

9. I’m really enjoying my classes at university this trimester

10. I want a place of my own

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you’ve been closest with the longest

000_0685

Me and Katrina! We’ve been friends since high school and she’s always there when I need her.

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favourite show

This is some of the cast from Supernatural. Castiel the angel, Dean and Sam Winchester the sexy brothers who hunt supernatural beings, and Bobby their caring old friend who is in a wheelchair (obviously not in this photo). These guys are bad-ass.

I will do three a day, I have decided! Mostly because the next one requires me to actually take a photo and I’ll have to borrow Frazer’s camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment